Visual Content For Your Business and Why It’s Important.
What do we mean by visual content? It’s basically what people see when they look at your business through your website and social media media platforms. Is the visual content for your business up to scratch?
Are the images you use on social media eye popping? Do people scroll through their newsfeed and stop when they get to your image because it has really drawn them in? If not, then why not? It’s important your images are getting your message across and stand out enough to make people actually read it, then you’ll be wanting them to Like, Share and Retweet that image.
Visual Content For Your Business is Key!
So how do you get your visual content for your business up to scratch?
- Be sure you use colour, stand out from the crowd and don’t be afraid to be bold.
- Make sure you use the correct image size for Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, you want the right sizes so that your images are easily seen and the text on it easily read.
- Give people a reason to comment, ask a question through your image.
- People connect with things they can relate to, so be sure you’re targeting the right people.
- Humour is always a good way to go, make people smile or giggle and you’ll get people sharing your content and paying attention more.
- Coupons almost always work and infographics too.
- Tips, always give people tips, they want value.
Image quotes like the one below are always a great way to get people interacting. Just a simple Like on a post can go a long way. So always have it in the forefront of your mind that you want people to notice your images and don’t be afraid to go Bold.