Investing in your business
Boring as it may sound, investing in your business is super important… so keep reading! I find most new businesses have no idea where to start with investing within their business and things are all a little (or a lot) jumbled up in their mind.
I’m here in Orlando
.So if you’re in my Facebook Group you’ll know i am in Orlando and at a huge business conference. Why am i here and why have i travelled all the way from the UK to the USA? I’ll tell you why: because i am learning from some amazing people. Not just to grow my business, but to help You grow yours too. Investing in your business is the only way to grow your business ladies (and any gents reading) You will never know it all on your own by reading thousands of hours of free online info.
Just yesterday i listed to someone from Google speak and some other superb speakers and already i know how i am going to help current and new clients. I am not here to convince you to work with me, you either will or you won’t, but i insist at Some point that you do invest in your business, whether it be with me or someone else.
How will you invest in your business?
Investing in your business can mean a one hour coaching call to get your mind straight, it could be outsourcing your content or blogging. It could be a bunch of other things.
Don’t have the money to invest? Seriously, most people have the money to buy takeaways every weekend or get a new tattoo, yet they won’t invest in their business? Those aren’t the clients i want to work with anyway. I want to work with Serious awesome people who truly want to grow their business and succeed.
I read a book years ago when i first starting working for myself and it gave great advise. It said everyone has the money to invest if they truly want it. Sell shit of eBay, sell on local FB pages! Because let’s face it… we all have stuff around the house we don’t need and can sell. That’s exactly how i got the money together for my first few Facebook Adverts. In turn i started turning over 5 figures a month in my previous retail business and was killing it! Do you want the same?
Time you did some thinking…
If you’re serious about growing your business, then decide what you’d like to outsource. Or what you truly need help with and let’s connect.
Join my Facebook Group and let’s connect.
Plan To Succeed or Plan To Fail
Plan to succeed or plan to fail – ever heard of that saying? Probably a 1000 times right? If you don’t plan to succeed in your business and sit down and actually start planning how you’re going to succeed, how will you succeed? This saying applies to all of the New Year’s resolutions people made a couple of months ago – getting in shape, becoming financially stable, and yes, your social media strategy, too. Have you succeeded in sticking with the plan?
Tips on how you can plan to succeed.
Throughout December, i got planning, i wanted and of course still do, for 2017 to be my best year yet, especially after a hard 2016. So i sat down and started to plan to succeed. I bought a couple of fabulous journals and planners and got started. It really helped me clear my head and get focused. Here are some tips to get started (it’s not to late to succeed and plan, we’re only in February)
- Prioritise your goals and decide how you plan on achieving them. Write down step by step how you are going to achieve those goals.
- Know your business objectives. What are you actually trying to achieve on social media? Building your email list? Building relationships? (which you should be doing anyway) Making sales? For example, if you’re wanting to drive sales but push image-heavy content with no easy click-through option, users will drop off and you will fall short of accomplishing your website traffic & sales quota.
- Huge tip before you write your strategy: Tell your story, don’t just try to sell to people all day long.
- Now start writing that strategy. Decide which social media platforms you are going to concentrate on. How often will you post and what times of day? (Then you have to actually stick to this)
What does your audience want to see?
Most of all, your audience wants an experience. They want to feel special, feel like they matter and of course want to see great customer service. Another thing, find out what your audience is passionate about and get focused on that. Lastly, show your audience your passion. This is such a simple marketing tactic, yet so many companies are missing the boat.
Then maybe do the odd competition or giveaway. It doesn’t have to be a full make up set or item of clothing, it can be a discount code. People just love entering competitions, i’ve been doing it on This Facebook Page for years on and off and it works.
I hope after reading this you found a nugget or 2 and can put some fire into your strategy, or at least start one of you haven’t got one.
Free Blog Traffic Ideas In An Instant
Free blog traffic right? Yes Please! Most businesses want to get out of paying for advertising where they can, especially new businesses that are fresh off the ground. So i wanted to give you a few ideas to get free traffic to your blog without paying a penny.
Now firstly, you do need to have some blog posts to share and i will recommend you blog weekly. Why? It keeps your website active and has keywords sewn in throughout the blog that are relevant to your market. Not to mention, a well written blog will get people reading. If you’re unsure how to blog effectively, then please do reach out and let me teach you. Otherwise you will waste hours of your life blogging ineffectively.
What Should I Blog About?
Blog about your business and what’s going on in your niche. I help businesses with their social media marketing and blogging, so i write about what’s current, how great content can change your online marketing etc. So for example if you’re in the fashion industry, write about current trends, current colours etc. Make it interesting, ensure your graphics are good and your headlines stand out. Need help with this? Book a One Hour Consultation with me.
5 Free Blog Traffic Ideas
Here are my 5 free blog traffic ideas that you start implementing right away:
- Here is one people don’t do often but is still a great way to get eyes on your business: Join forums that are in your niche and help answer peoples queries. You put set yourself as an authority amongst groups this way. Then when the timing is right, they’ll ask for more info and you give them your link.
- Post your blogs on social media platforms. Twitter drives a ton of traffic my way. So ensure you’re posting your blog out there on popular social media sites.
- Blog commenting: Huh? It’s easy. Find other blogs to comment on and on almost every blog there is an option to add your URL, this creates free traffic.
- Write GREAT Blogs! Yes, it’s simple, ensure you have weekly blogs and make them great. Don’t forget to share the old ones too – Repurpose Your Content.
- Guest blogging. This isn’t something i do, but would love to start getting into. Find someone who is relevant to your niche and swap blog posts.
Those aren’t so difficult right? You can start implementing these right away and don’t forget, post daily (several times) on your social media platforms. This will drive free traffic to your blog and also show people you know what you’re talking about.