5 Marketing Ideas to Ramp Up Your Social Media
Marketing ideas, we all want more of those right? Sometimes our mind draws a bank and you’re left with a head full of empty nothing. So i wanted to give you a few ideas that might get those creative juices flowing.
Easy marketing ideas that anyone can implement.
So you want more eyeballs on your social media platforms? Here are 5 marketing ideas to start growing your audience:
- Schedule your posts to reach a wider audience. Schedule a couple to post out during the middle of the night, to reach other countries, who may have only just put their kids to bed and are ready to sit down and browse through Facebook.
- Create different graphic sizes for different platforms. The 2 graphics in this post are sizes for Instagram and twitter. The twitter graphic is far smaller than the Instagram one.
- Here is a good one. Review your insights in both Facebook and Twitter and see what works. Grab a coffee and see what performed really well and at what times. Then find/create content based upon that. You have to have a strategy when it comes to your social media, without it you are constantly ‘fudging it’
- Vary your posts. Don’t (definitely don’t) just put links to your products or blog. Give helpful hints and tips, post great quotes and don’t forget those posts that are all about engagement. Ask your audience questions, find a funny meme.
- Last but not least, make your favourite quotes into graphics. People are visual creatures, they like to see. So create eye catching graphics or get someone to that for you (i of course can do that for you)
I hope these marketing ideas have helped you think of a few new posts you can post to your social media platforms. With social media, you simply need to be a little creative, be consistent and engage with your audience, don’t leave them hanging. Just by making some small changes, you could see a massive increase in what is going on across your social media platforms.
What worked for your social media platforms? Share with us below.