Content Marketing Distribution Tips You Can Can Start Implementing Straight Away
Content marketing is a key point of any business in this day and age. Just about any business knows that and if you don’t, you need to get up to speed and quickly.
Let me give you a little example about content distribution. Last week I talked about blogging regularly. So you’ve spent the last week perfecting your latest blog post, finally post it and then what? How do you distribute it after that?
Content Marketing ~ How best to distribute your content.
Personally for my business, i have found that posting my blog posts on Twitter has really helped generate more traffic. At social success with Sonya, we don’t just post the new blogs, we post the old ones too, because they are blog posts of value to my audience. I do post them on Facebook too, but i find they get more interaction on Twitter. How do you distribute your blog posts?
A big mistake that businesses make, is spending 99% of their time crafting their content, and 1% of their time focused on content distribution. It’s not just about writing great content and creating pretty graphics, it’s about getting it out there for people to see too.
Another key point in content marketing and how to distribute it: NEVER rely on just one stream of distribution. Use various social media platforms effectively, use your email list and any other way you can think of. Consistent content marketing is absolutely essential in small and large businesses. Don’t get slack, get creating and get your content out there.
Quick Content and Marketing Checklist:
- Blog weekly and then deliver that blog post via social media platforms regularly and potentially through your email list too.
- Always deliver the goods, if you say you’re going to do something, then do it.
- Design great graphics for your posts, blog and non blog posts too.
- Create different graphics to use on Twitter, even for the same blog post, it will catch more peoples attention.
- Spend more time disturbing your content, not just creating it.
Guess what i am off to do right now? Go and create more graphics for my blog posts and schedule some on my Twitter profile.