Free Blog Traffic Ideas In An Instant
Free blog traffic right? Yes Please! Most businesses want to get out of paying for advertising where they can, especially new businesses that are fresh off the ground. So i wanted to give you a few ideas to get free traffic to your blog without paying a penny.
Now firstly, you do need to have some blog posts to share and i will recommend you blog weekly. Why? It keeps your website active and has keywords sewn in throughout the blog that are relevant to your market. Not to mention, a well written blog will get people reading. If you’re unsure how to blog effectively, then please do reach out and let me teach you. Otherwise you will waste hours of your life blogging ineffectively.
What Should I Blog About?
Blog about your business and what’s going on in your niche. I help businesses with their social media marketing and blogging, so i write about what’s current, how great content can change your online marketing etc. So for example if you’re in the fashion industry, write about current trends, current colours etc. Make it interesting, ensure your graphics are good and your headlines stand out. Need help with this? Book a One Hour Consultation with me.
5 Free Blog Traffic Ideas
Here are my 5 free blog traffic ideas that you start implementing right away:
- Here is one people don’t do often but is still a great way to get eyes on your business: Join forums that are in your niche and help answer peoples queries. You put set yourself as an authority amongst groups this way. Then when the timing is right, they’ll ask for more info and you give them your link.
- Post your blogs on social media platforms. Twitter drives a ton of traffic my way. So ensure you’re posting your blog out there on popular social media sites.
- Blog commenting: Huh? It’s easy. Find other blogs to comment on and on almost every blog there is an option to add your URL, this creates free traffic.
- Write GREAT Blogs! Yes, it’s simple, ensure you have weekly blogs and make them great. Don’t forget to share the old ones too – Repurpose Your Content.
- Guest blogging. This isn’t something i do, but would love to start getting into. Find someone who is relevant to your niche and swap blog posts.
Those aren’t so difficult right? You can start implementing these right away and don’t forget, post daily (several times) on your social media platforms. This will drive free traffic to your blog and also show people you know what you’re talking about.