Social selling doesn’t have to be a chore.
Social selling, it’s hard right? I get that, truly i do. In busy market places like Facebook and Twitter, we need to be on the ball and on it daily to be winning. Here’s the thing though, these things take time to master and grow, you will not have overnight success on social media. Social media is a place where you interact, build relationships and here’s the secret sauce: People buy from those who they know, like and trust. It’s that simple.
So how do you get better at social selling?
Firstly, you’ll need to be on there daily, several times a day in fact. Then you’ll need to be posting content that people can connect with. Not just selling your stuff, but being a real person. People like to get to know others. This can take quite some time, so get on it Now! One more thing… You need to be yourself! Don’t try and be anyone else. Be authentic at all times, let people get to know the real you. People like to connect with someone, so just be you. You won’t win everyone over and that’s ok. We want to concentrate on the people that we’ll have things in common with.
Social Selling Tips
Here some awesome social selling tips that you can start using Today:
- Be present daily on social media and connect with people who comment, share/retweet your content.
- Use relative hashtags in your bio and your posts.
- Twitter is great for building your list, share your offer on there daily.
- Participate in communities that hold your ideal clients. Want to target brides? Easy, go join some bridal groups on Facebook. You get the picture right?
- Us the 80/20 rule. 80% interactive content this is absolutely nothing to do with your product and 20% about your product/service.
These simple social selling tips with help you with your social media marketing and change how you look at it. Don’t be that boring marketer that only speaks about themselves or their product/service. Now go take these tips on board and start using social media wisely.